Failed to fix Facebook notification issue on iPhone? Here are the effective troubleshooting steps
Facebook and its features are well known by the users. Whenever any message enters to the user’s inbox or any likes or comment passed in the Timeline, Facebook reverts the same to the users instantly with the Notification feature. It’s not possible to be Online all the time, so Facebook launched this feature so that users can get connected with the loved ones anytime.
But sometimes, Notification fails to give the update on the events or activities and as a result users miss the same. Facebook notification not working iPhone is the common issue and there may be various causes, might be notification status is disabled or the software is out of date. So, iPhone users get ready to fix this issue permanently and for the same refer to the following tips listed beneath.
How to fix Facebook Notification issue on iPhone?
If notification bar is turned off, then you won’t be able to receive the notification. Some users also reported that ‘How do I turn ON notification for Facebook on my iPhone?’ For them, the simple and easy method is listed below and this will help them to complete the task effectively.
Enable Facebook Messenger Notifications
- Open Messenger from your iPhone.
- In the bottom of the page, you will get few options; tap on ‘Me’ icon.
- Now move to the ‘Notification’ section and turn it ON and thereafter, you will be directed to the ‘Notification in Messenger’ turn ON the sound and vibrate as per your choice.
- Close the Messenger and Open Settings from the iPhone and tap on Notification.
- Here, you will find the list of applications, scroll down the page and select ‘Messenger’ an enable it in ON mode. Thereafter, you will get salient features of the Messenger notification; turn all of them in ON mode.
Clear the Facebook Caches
- Open Settings of the iPhone and tap on General.
- Scroll down the page and tap on ‘Usage’.
- Under the usage section, you will find few features; select ‘Manage Storage’.
- Here, you will get the storage details of all the applications, navigate to the Facebook and tap on it to open the same.
- Now tap on ‘Clear Cache’. However, you will find one more option over there, i.e. ‘Delete App’ this feature will re-install the Facebook and if you want to go with this, then tap on it.
Update Facebook Messenger
- Launch App Store on your iPhone.
- Tap on the Update button, located at the bottom-right of the page.
- Thereafter, you will find the series of applications and at the right end parallel to the app; you will find the ‘Update’ button.
- Look out for the Facebook Messenger and tap on ‘Update’ button.
Uninstall and Re-install Facebook
- If the above methods didn’t give you the satisfied output, then try this one. In this method, you will have to uninstall the Facebook from your iPhone and then install it again.
The final step ‘Reset your iPhone’. Apply the above-said methods carefully and if your issue is resolved by anyone step then skip the rest. Make sure your cellular data is in ON mode and if using Wi-Fi, then ensures that your device is connected to the home network.
Easily Recover Facebook Account Password Without Confirmation Reset code
Facebook is a widely utilized social networking platform that let users to share photos, statusRead More
Is your Facebook Account Hacked? Know How to Recover Facebook Password by Trusted Friends
You may feel pretty when you get an access to the Facebook account, but haveRead More