Facetime Not Working on iPhone
How To Resolve Facetime Not Working On Iphone
Each year millions of people wait for the new series of the iPhone. One such unique feature about the iPhone is FaceTime is it provides the user to make free audio and video calls to anyone who owns an iPhone. One can call it by through either turning on the mobile data or the Wi-Fi. But sometimes user does face problem while working on it, one of the common problem face by the user is FaceTime not working on iPhone 7. User can take the assistance from technical support or follow these simple procedures:-
Number of Reason Why FaceTime Not Working
First of all, User has to make sure that it has a proper internet or Wi-Fi connection either through internet or cellular data connection.
1. Now In case, if you are using router, firewall or security software and which restricts Internet access.
2. Again, Use the FaceTime over cellular to make sure that User cellular Data is on for FaceTime.
3. Then check whether the Apple FaceTime down or not.
4. Now Further go to settings section and then through cellular and cellular data and turn on FaceTime.
5. Afterwards if you see “Waiting for Activation“, turn on FaceTime off and then on again.
6. If you have the FaceTime setting then make sure that camera and FaceTime aren’t off by going to the Settings>General and Restrictions.
7. Check whether you have the correct phone number or email address listed.
8. Further go to settings and then general and date and time.
9. Then turn on set automatically.
10. Restart your device.
11. If situation demanded make sure to update the iOS version.
How To Set Up Facetime On iPhone
SnakePoke teach you how to setup FaceTime in iPhone, when FaceTime is not responding or working on iPhone so you need to get follow the simple steps –
1. Open iPhone Setting Option and Find “FaceTime” and Click
2. Then you will see on the screen “Use Your Apple ID for FaceTime” Click this option
3. Enter Apple ID and Password for Sign-in and Activate FaceTime
4. Then Ask you for your Phone Number and Email ID is right and show you option on the screen “You can be reached by FaceTime at”
5. Check Mark on Email Address and Phone for active address
6. And you can also add Email Address which you can Reached
7. Then Click ON Button for Active FaceTime for Start Video
In case if you face still the problems and you feel puzzled about How to fix the FaceTime Problems then its better user can take the assistance from the technical support or follow these simple procedures to fix the problem on time. They work 24*7/365 days to resolve the issue on time without any much difficulty.
FaceTime Not Accepting Apple ID Password
Unfortunately FaceTime require Apple ID and password for using this apps, If FaceTime not working due to Apple id and password incorrect or unable to access FaceTime apps and forgot Apple Id and password so they can reset Id and password by following steps –
Visit – http://appleid.apple.com and change Username and Email Address password without effecting other iPhone apps and account.
Is your iMessage not working on iPhone? Adhere the troubleshooting steps
iMessage is the ultimate feature of iPhone, iPads, and Mac designed by the Apple Inc.Read More
Facetime Not Working on iPhone
How To Resolve Facetime Not Working On Iphone Each year millions of people wait forRead More