If you wish to configure client email on Firefox, then the process which you would have to follow are as mentioned below:
• Open Mozilla Firefox, then navigate to ‘Tools’ and then opt for ‘Account Settings.’
• Now you have to select the email account and then enter your email address along with your name.
• Further choose POP and IMAP as the incoming server that you are using.
• Your incoming server would be pop.secureserver.net for POP or imap.secureserver.net for IMAP.
• You would then have to provide your email address for incoming user name and the outgoing user name.
• Now you have to verify the account information and then select the outgoing server for your new account.
• Enter smtpout.secureserver.net for the server name and also change the port setting to 80.
In case, you come across any malfunction, and you can promptly connect with Mozilla Firefox Customer Care Number. This would provide them with all the required assistance required in solving the issue that the user is facing.