How Do I Connect My Netgear N300 WiFi Router ?
So you have recently purchased a Netgear N300 wifi router and are wondering ‘how do I connect my netgear n300 wifi router?’ Well in that case, no need to fret for the netgear n300 wifi router setup is considerably easy to understand. Simply follow the steps mentioned below to setup your netgear n300 wifi router:
1. First you would need to turn off the power to your modem.
2. Next you would need to connect one end of the ethernet cable to the port in the modem and the other end of the Ethernet cable to the port set out for internet on your net gear n300 router.
3. Thereafter plugin your net gear n300 router to your power source and turn it on. After the wifi router is switched on, wait approximately for two minutes. However if the net gear n300 router has a battery backup, you need to take certain precautions. First remove the battery carefully and thereafter reinsert the battery carefully before the net gear n300 router is connected back into the power source.
4. Next you would have to connect the power adapter to the router. So take the power adapter and plug it into the appropriate power socket.
5. Thereafter you would have to wait until the light on the wireless LED on the netgear n300 wifi router turns solid green. However if none of the led’s turn on, then make sure that the wifi router is turned on and also the power on/ off button that is located on the router is switched on too.
6. Thereafter you would need to connect the router to your computer. To do this, you would have to use another Ethernet cable to make a wired connection.
7. Then next after all the steps mentioned above have been followed, then you would have to open an internet browser on your device. Next enter the following in the address bar – https://routerlogin.net. Thereafter login into your wifi management console. From here you can control and execute any operation with respect to your wifi router.
That is it. You have successfully setup your netgear n300 wifi router. If you have faced any problem in following any of the above mentioned steps, the best course of action is to contact the nearest service centre of netgear or call up on the netgear helpline number to get your problem resolved at the earliest. The professionals who will resolve your problems are some of the best and well qualified and are generally considered as experts in this field. They will find a solution that is effective and can be applied in the resolving of your problem immediately. In order to find solutions to your problems, they use state of art infrastructures and resources so that the solutions that are found out are done so within an extremely short amount of time thereby ensuring that the customer benefits from this.
Google Maps Directions Not Working On iPhone
How to fix Google Maps direction issues on iPhone? Google Maps is the greatest inventionRead More
Facetime Not Working on iPhone
How To Resolve Facetime Not Working On Iphone Each year millions of people wait forRead More