How To Find Roku IP Address Without Remote
Roku is a streaming media player which offers the wide range of entertainment services to the users. The features offered are best at its standard; the entire control is in your hand. Just download your loved channel and install on the device and thereafter, enjoy the same.
However, Network connected device mostly encounters for an outage, such as connecting issues, can’t detect the network, Roku IP address not found and much more. So, if you are facing such issue, then follow the procedure mentioned below.
How to find Roku IP Address?
If you are looking for the Roku IP address to match with your network’s IP address, then, Open Roku Settings and move to the Player Info and under the same, select IP Address. This is the easiest way to find the IP address of the Roku device.
On the off chance, if you have lost the Roku remote, then also you can access the Roku via Mobile. To access the same, make sure you have proper internet connection in the mobile and the same network should be configured with the Roku. To assure the same, first detect the IP address of the Roku.
How to find Roku IP Address without Remote?
- If you have configured Roku with the mobile, then you can easily access the same and can find the IP Address and for the same, open Settings from your TV, move to the System section and then select About. Here, you will get the details of the IP address. Note it down on the paper and then match with your Network’s IP address. If everything is fine, then tap on “Connect Manually”
- On the off chance, if you have moved to the other place and already you don’t have a remote and now you want to connect the Roku with the new connection, then you will need to know the previous IP Address, or else you have to get the new remote. There is one other way, just try to connect Roku device with Wi-Fi. It won’t ask for the IP address. Once it is connected, you can enjoy your loved TV Shows.
How To Connect My Roku To Wi-Fi Without Remote ?
Roku device comes with the remote so that users can access the TV channels in comfort manner. However, if you have lost your remote and wondering “How can I connect my Roku to Wi-Fi without remote?” then no need to take the stress. There are multiple ways to overcome this situation and one of such is presented below.
Connect Roku to Wi-Fi | Without Remote
- If you have lost your remote, then you can download the Roku app. The app is free and available in the Google Store and Apple Store.
- After downloading the app, your phone will act as a remote.
- Configuration time; Turn the devices ON, i.e. TV and Roku.
- Roku home screen will appear on your TV screen. Select Settings and then move to the Network section.
- In the Network section, you will find two options, Wireless and Wired. Select Wireless.
- On the right of your TV screen, you will find an option; Setup new Wi-Fi connection, select the same.
- Thereafter, you will find the list of Wi-Fi Networks. Select the one and enter the password.
- After entering the password, tap on Connect.
- Roku will take some time to configure the Network.
- Thereafter, you will find the green tick, which resembles the successful connection of the Wi-Fi.
Now enjoy the features of the Roku without any remote. However, if you want to make any changes, then you can perform the same from your mobile.
Unable to log in to Sage How to fix it?
Perturbed with the login issue in Sage Accounting software? The users can implement the solutionsRead More
How To Fix Http 500 Error?
What This Error 500 Internal Server Error This error may appear in a variety ofRead More