How To Install SSL Certificate in Windows Server
Don’t know how to install SSL Certificate in Windows Server? Here’s all one needs to know:
An SSL certificate is generally called a small data file that digitally binds a cryptography key to an organization’s details related to the SSL mail server. When it installed on the web server, it activates the padlock and the HTTPs protocol that allows securing the connection from the web server to a browser. It helps from the unauthorized access to the internet browser platform when using any kind of the webmail account easily.
How it works simply:
SSL is used to secure the credit card transactions, data transfer, and logins as we have discussed above that we can log in our webmail account easily. It is recently becoming the norm when securing browsing of the social media sites to secure the data and important transactions. It is so simple to use by the several users on a daily basis task. This is its certificate is the primarily prove to be used as a secure domain name, server name, and host-name that works to help all the users quite simply.
How to install SSL Certificate in Windows Server?
There is an organization which needs to install the SSL certificate onto its web server to initiate a secure session with the internet browser as on once a secure connection established with all web traffic between web servers to web browser that will be sure for all the time. After creating your CSR on Windows server 2012 you can download and save SSL certification Utility for the Windows streamlines the CSR creation for the users who can create the process with the help of providing easy, one click CSR creation and certification installation that is most important for all the users on a daily basis.
Below mentioned steps are guiding you below for SSL Certificate installation steps:
1. First of all import your SSL Certificate using the utility and select the Windows server 2012.
2. Check out the Microsoft store note place the certificates in the personal store instead of the web hosting store.
3. Click on the start menu and go to the administration and choose IIS manager and move to the next.
4. Go to the connections pane and press the expand button with the server name of which certificate was installed.
5. Go to the home page and press action menu and click the binding button.
6. Click add button and press OK and enter the site with the IP address and port number.
7. Select the server and double click on the server certifications and go to the action column.
8. Click on create a certificate request and enter the following information about the company.
9. Click next button click on the three dots and enter the location and filename where you have saved the CSR file.
10. Go to the SSL mail server certification button and select the website is configured to accept the secure connections with ease.
11. Now you can press the install button and follow the on-screen instructions as per the network connection and Webmail server.
11. having completed the task, you can press the done button at the end of the task.
Get Additional Help with the Techies:
You can also assign all additional SSL certificates in order to use and perform the task easily. To do so you have to perform the same procedure in order to complete the task easily. In the meantime, if there is an error and you are not able to follow the perform the task you can feel free to contact tech support executives who are available all the time provide all essential information to perform the task of DDL certificate installation in no time.
How To Install Apache Server On Windows ?
Apache server is the best solution to test your PHP and Perl Script. Most ofRead More
How To Setup Dedicated Server For Web Hosting
Specification to help out to Choose Better Performance Dedicated Server Dedicated server hosting is aRead More