Know How To Install Wamp Server In Windows
Ways to instantly know how to install Wamp Server in Windows:
The users may follow the steps stated below in order to know how the users can install wamp server in windows. For this the user needs to follow a certain set of instructions in order to know how to install wamp server in windows. These simple steps will let the user know how to install wamp server in windows.
- The user needs to download the wamp server from the wamp server website.
- Then the user needs to scroll down to the download section of the wamp server home page.
- After this the user needs to click the appropriate link in order to download the Installer.
- The user needs to locate the download file.
- Thereafter the user needs to double click the installer in order to begin the installation. The users may click on the option of run in order to proceed. The users then should see the windows user access control dialog box.
- Thereafter the user will see a dialog box that will appear and the user will be asked to choose the language for installation.
- Next the user will see a dialog box that states welcome to WampServer64 installation wizard. The user needs to click on the continue option.
- The users may see a WampServer License Agreement dialog box. The user needs to click on the “ I accept the agreement” radio button and then click on the next option in order to continue.
- The users may then see an information dialog box. This informs the user about the prerequisites or the required component that must be present while
- The users may select the location where the user may wish to install the WampServer. For doing this the users may accept the default and then click next in order to proceed further.
- Then the user needs to select the startup or the menu folder. In the dialog box, the user needs to select the folder in which the program shortcuts should be placed. If the users select default, then the program would be placed in C:/ProgramData/Microsoft/Windows/Start Menu/Programs/Wampserver64.
- Then the user may see the ready button which is present in order to install the dialog box. Then the user needs to review the details and then make changes by going back. This can be done by going back.
- The users may then select the default browser dialog box. The users may then see a dialog box that would ask the default browser to do something else. The users may click on the no option in order to accept internet explorer as the default browser.
- Then the users may select the default text editor.
- Finally the users may see a dialog box stating that the installation is complete.
- At last the user needs to start the Wamp server.
The steps stated above will help the users in knowing that how can they install Wamp server for windows 7. The steps listed here are easy and can be executed in a simple and easy manner so that the users may easily solve the issues and then resolve the problems in a fast and instant manner.
Get instant assistance to get the issues resolved:
The users may talk to the technical experts for fixing the issues faced by the users. Moreover the experts are certified professionals who have a lot of experience in fixing the issues faced by the users. The experts are well qualified and possess a lot of knowledge in their respective domains.
How to Setup Custom Domain on Blogger with Godaddy
Learn on How to Setup Custom Domain on Blogger with Godaddy: Have you heard theRead More
How To Fix DNS Server Not Responding Windows 10
DNS Server is Not Responding DNS stands for domain name system and it is aRead More