How To Recover Facebook Log In Password?
Forgetting a password is one of the irritating things for everyone. If you are a Facebook users, then you also can not escape from this problem. There are lots of ways available in which you can recover your Facebook password. All of these ways are official provided by the service provider. If you don’t have any idea about the recovery methods of Facebook password, then read this article and go through the below methods:
Recover a Forgot Facebook Password?
First of all, open your web browser and then go to www.facebook.com
It will redirects you to the login page of Facebook and then tap on the Forgot your password? Link.
Presently a new window will pop up like Trouble Accessing Your Account? Then enter the characters from the Captcha images into the given box and then enter your email or mobile number into the given field which is registered in your Facebook account.
Tap on the Continue.
After that, Confirm Password reset request page will open and then tap on Reset my password option.
Now you must need to enter the confirmation code into the given box that you have received on your phone or alternate email ID.
Tap on the Submit tab.
Presently enter a new password for your Facebook account into the given box and then re-enter it for confirm.
After that, tap on the Change Password icon to complete the procedure.
After applying the above Facebook password recovery instructions, you can access your Facebook account smoothly. It is one of the legal and perfect ways where you can reset your Facebook password by using an alternate email or phone number.
Resetting Code Not Working While Recover Facebook Password
Does your Facebook password reset code not working and you just need it for password reset? Then don’t be depressed. You can get your password back with the help of your web browser which you are using to accessing your Facebook account. For this, apply the following instructions:
First of all, open your computer and then open the Mozilla Firefox browser.
Tap on the Tools and then choose Options.
Presently go to the Security tab and then tap on the Saved Passwords option.
After that, you have to seen the list of various sites where Mozilla Firefox saved your password and then choose Facebook from them.
Tap on the Show Passwords icon and then you can see your Facebook account password easily.
Are you not competent enough to recover your Facebook password with the above instructions? Then don’t think too much about that. Simply dial Facebook password recovery phone number and avail the first rate technical assistance from the technical experts. The team of these experts are very adept and they can fix all your issues within a few time period. So don’t wait and call on these numbers now and recover your Facebook account smoothly. You can dial these numbers at 24/7 hours.
How to Recover Facebook Password without Email and Phone Number?
We are describing some guidelines to recover Facebook password. You need to follow given below steps:-
1. First of all you will have to open your Facebook page then enter the login id.
2. If you do not know your password then you will have to click on the forgot password link.
3. After clicking on this option, a new screen will be appearing, here you will have to type the email address or phone number in the given field.
4. If you do not want to type the email address or phone number then you need to press the search button and wait for the other option to open new screen.
5. After clicking on the search option, you will be move to the next page, where three options will be show to recover Facebook password.
6. Here you will have to select “Use my Google account” which will only reflect in the password recovery option.
7. You need to click on the radio button to see the link for use my Google account then click on the continue option.
8. Google accounts section will take some time to load.
9. When it will be loaded successfully then you need to enter the complete Gmail address then click on the next option.
10. You need to type the password and press the next option.
11. Then you will see a pop box that “your account has been verified”.
12. Then click on the OK button and wait for to display the new page.
13. Now you will have to type the password and press the hide button.
14. You need to check that Facebook page is using encryption of secure socket layer before click on the continue button.
15. Then your Facebook account will be recovered and the screen gets redirected to the home page of Facebook.
16. You need to logout your Facebook account after using it to prevent the Facebook account hacked.
How To Fix Facebook not Working on Google Chrome?
Nowadays Facebook is becoming one of the most common parts of human life. ItRead More
Easily Recover Facebook Account Password Without Confirmation Reset code
Facebook is a widely utilized social networking platform that let users to share photos, statusRead More