FIX THE REGISTRATION ISSUES OF THE AMAZON KINDLE WITH QUICK AND EASY STEPS
The Amazon Kindle is considered as one of the best eBook readers in the world. In today’s world, around a billion of users are associated with the Amazon Kindle. Many times, the users have to face a large number of difficulties while purchasing the content from the Amazon Kindle. However, the majority of the Kindle users are not aware of the process for accomplishing this task and most of the users have a similar question that is how do I get a Kindle account? So if you are also facing the similar issue, then you have to follow the steps mentioned in this article.
1. So, the first and foremost step to purchase the Kindle content is to register your Kindle to your Amazon account.
2. For doing that, you have to firstly go to the home page of Amazon Kindle.
3. After that, you have to click on the Menu button located at the top left corner of that page and next, you have to click on the Settings option.
4. Then, you have to click on the Registration option.
5. Now, if you already have an amazon account, then you have to select the necessary option.
6. After that, you have to enter your username, along with the email address, which is associated with your Amazon account.
7. The next step is to click on the REGISTER button and then, you will see your name as a registered user.
8. In case, you have registered the Kindle to a wrong account or you have decided that you won’t purchase any book from the KINDLE from now on, then you need to deregister your Kindle from your Amazon account.
9. Now, for doing that, make sure that your PC or smartphone is connected to the Internet.
10. After that, you have to navigate to the MY ACCOUNTS page of the Amazon.
11. After signing in to your Amazon account after entering your email address and password, you have to click on the MANAGE YOUR DEVICES option.
12. Next, you have to click on YOUR DEVICES option.
13. Then, you have to select the name of your Kindle device and after that, under the Actions column, you have to click on the DEREGISTER option.
14. Finally, you have to click on the DEREGISTER option again, which comes after the pop-up window.
So, if you are still unable to fix this registration issue associated with the Amazon Kindle, then don’t worry and simply contact the 24 X 7 and 365 days available Kindle Support Team.
How To Block People On Houseparty
Here’s All You Need To Know About The Best 2020 Video Chatting App – HousepartyRead More
Is your iMessage not working on iPhone? Adhere the troubleshooting steps
iMessage is the ultimate feature of iPhone, iPads, and Mac designed by the Apple Inc.Read More