How To Sync Google Contacts In iPhone
What needs to be when Gmail Contacts is not Syncing!
Gmail is an email service provider and iPhone is one of the famous smartphone. It provides fantastic features to its user such as unlimited storage, encryption, instant messaging and so on. There is one of the best features is syncing contact on Gmail through iPhone. It is not a big task for synchronizing your contacts. You may easily setup your Google contact accounts as default, for this you must need two accounts.
How To Sync Gmail Contacts with iPhone?
When you use Gmail on your iPhone then it will be good for you to sync contact on Gmail. But there might be possibility when Gmail is not syncing contacts then you must take assistance from iPhone technician. You need to know that; iPhone does not merge your contacts from other contacts. It will show only your Google contacts. They will provide you best guidance to sync Gmail contact. We are describing some steps to sync Gmail contacts, you need to follow given below steps.
- First of all, you will have to go in the settings option of your iPhone then tap on the Mail, Contacts and Calendar.
- Now you need to scroll down and you will see the list of current account, here you will have to tap on the Add account option.
- You will move to the next screen then select Google account.
- You will have to enter the following information which are given below such as your name, your full gmail email address, your password then description of Gmail account.
- Now go to the next screen, here you need to check that contact is set to on such as it is green. Then you will have to choose to sync calendars and email option.
- Here you do not choose any order to sync gmail contacts to the iPhone.
- You will have to turning on gmail contacts.
- Finally tap on the save option then select finish up.
- Now you need to open the contacts app on your iPhone to start the sync.
- It will take some time to sync a contact, it depends on the contacts list.
- After completion of update option, your contact will be update in your Google account.
Set Up CardDAV On iPhone To Sync Google Contacts
Users can do this thing via two ways, which describe below:-
Using CardDav Account:-
1. Locate the Home screen on your iPhone device and go to “Settings” option.
2. Touch “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” option.
3. Touch “Add Account” and then choose “Other”.
4. Touch “Add CardDAV Account”, under the “Contacts” section and then fill the following information such as:-
- Server: google.com
- User Name: Your Gmail address
- Password: Your Gmail password
- Description: Description for Gmail account
5. Make sure “Contacts” option is toggled ON.
6. Tap “Next”.
Set Default Account:-
If a user has already setup account on the device and wish to sync contacts from Gmail account, then they require choosing the Default Account option.
- Follow steps 1 and step 2 as above.
- Under the “Contacts” section, touch “Default Account.
- Tap “Google contacts account.
- Now your account will be labeled with the description when you gave it in the “Description” field.
How to Tackle When Gmail Contacts Not Syncing with iPhone?
Those users have an issue of sync contact and want to fix Gmail Contacts Not Syncing with iPhone, so they should need to follow these troubleshooting steps.
- First, go to “Settings” of iPhone and make sure that “Contacts” is checked.
- Verify that Gmail email address and password are correct.
- Ensure that “All contacts” is selected means all of your contacts view correctly.
- Try to refresh your contacts to reflect any recent changes in the contact list.
- Try to turn OFF the “Contacts” button and then turn ON.
How may use Wrap-up for Sync Gmail Contacts in iPhone?
Syncing your Google contacts with the iPhone is not a tough process but you need to follow above steps. Now you can easily sync your contacts after using the above steps but there may be some users who may not find these steps are relevant then they must contact to Gmail technical support.
If Google contacts sync not working in iPhone then they will provide you best guidance to fix this issue. You will not to have worry for anything, just need to dial support number. You will be get in touch with Google technician after dialing this number. They will provide you remote support as it is the best way to solve the issue immediately. You can avail help in many ways such as –
- Through Phone support
- Via email and online chat support.
- Media Support Youtube support.
If you have unique contacts then it will not automatically in Google contacts. You will have to export it. To know more about Google related services and product, If you have email id any of Google customer agents then you can email them to solve your issue. They will revert you with in a specific time.
How To Fix Various Gmail issues like Archiving and Cleaning the Gmail inbox?
Gmail is the preferred email service of millions around the world. Gmail Filters helps inRead More
How to Setup Gmail Email on iPhone
How To Access Gmail on iPhone If you use Google Apps or Gmail for email,Read More