How To Transfer Google Authenticator To a New Phone?
You are urged to use Google Authenticator or two-factor authentication app if you are not doing it. If you are willing to switch to a new phone, whether you are using it or planning to use, you need to know some technical steps. Here is what you need to do in this regard. Today we have taken the responsibility to tell how to transfer Google Authenticator to a new phone.
Install Android Google Authenticator or iOS on your new phone
1. Open your web browser
2. Now you need to load Google Authenticator page
3. Here you will be prompted to log in with your Google credentials
4. Find the Authenticator app listed and click “Change Phone”
5. A pop-up window will appear
6. It will ask you kind of new phone you have: Android or iPhone
7. Click on the Next icon
8. Go to the home screen of your new phone; open Google Authenticator app
9. Scan the barcode
10. Click Next after you have used your new phone to scan the barcode
11. It will insist you to enter the authenticator code appear on your phone
12. Click on Verify
You will need to make login to each of those sites separately if you are using the Google Authenticator for other apps. It will remove the old Google Authenticator app and add your new phone. Go to your old phone and click on the Edit button. Now, delete the individual authenticator codes and the app. Do not panic if the phone is lost. Google tech support engineers are ready to assist you against Google Authenticator lost phone.
Google Maps NYC Subway not Working
Worried About Google Maps NYC Subway not working? Google Maps- important service offered by GoogleRead More
Get the important features of G Suite Customer Service
Beginners can suppose G Suite as a container that includes many products and services likeRead More