How To Transfer Wix Domain To Godaddy?
Have a look at the tutorial to transfer Wix domain to GoDaddy:
Godaddy is one of the best American publicly traded internet domain registrar and web hosting services. There is a big organization in America and most of the users are using this website in order to make their website to run the business on the top level. Godaddy helps to create the domain name and for that, it makes IP address or internet protocol that addresses more human-friendly.
To use properly Godaddy has regular email accounts and forwarding email accounts to different account types that you can have in workspace email. And the regular email accounts enable you in sending and receiving emails from other webmail account used by the clients. And in such a way most of the users manages their tasks of the business all the time. Thus, after you have transferred your domain name from GoDaddy to your Wix premium account, Wix becomes your domain name registrar.
Most of the time domain transfers are not working and available for all domain name types however some of the domain names like .com, .net, and .org are possible to transfer to Wix and this why most of the users get the more benefits with the Wix domain name for all the time.
Simple Steps for Change Wix Domain to Godaddy
If you have owned Wix domain but don’t know how to transfer Wix domain to GoDaddy then you must follow the below tutorials making you enable to start the process.
- First of all, go to the GoDaddy website and log in it by using correct email address and password.
- Now if you have built up Wix website then go to sign in and then hove over the user panel showing at the top of the same page.
- Now you can click to connect domain you have already own and then press OK button.
- You can select the site that you want to connect the domain and thereafter click next button.
- You enter the domain name and then click the Drop-Down Menu to select where you have purchased the domain from.
- Click next button and select Wix domain and then transfer it to the GoDaddy easily.
- Having done the tasks go back to the previous page or check email address to see an email finally.
If you want any other assistance related to the website made by the GoDaddy then you can visit its customer service which is open at around the clock to offer genuine information with ease.
Is Wix compatible with GoDaddy- How to get to know?
The users may follow the below given steps in order to know if wix is compatible with GoDaddy. The users may follow the below given steps in a well-structured manner and then the users will be able to know if Wix compatible with GoDaddy.
- First of all the user needs to sign into their respective GoDaddy Account. Then the users need to click on the user profile icon that is present in the top right hand corner and then the user needs to select the option of “My Products”.
- Then the user needs to click Manage which is present next to domains.
- The user may then click on Manage DNS in the settings tab. The user then needs to check whether wix site is compatible with the GoDaddy Account.
- The user may wish to keep the GoDaddy as the domain registrar. This will definitely be of great help and assistance in case the user wish to connect a GoDaddy domain name to the wix premium account.
- Once the settings have been made successfully, the user may then be able to successfully check if the wix is compatible with GoDaddy for transfer domain.
These were the steps that the users may get to know how to transfer wix domain to GoDaddy. The above steps will help and assist the users to do so. In case the user faces nay issue, then the users may talk to the technical team.
Execute These Simple Steps To Install Cubecart In Localhost
Instant Steps to install Cubecart in Localhost: The installation of Cubecart in Localhost involves theRead More
How To Setup OpenVPN Server on Windows 10
About OenVPN Server – OpenVPN is ideal for Windows Phone, Android Phone, Windows 2000, WindowsRead More