Perfect Guidance On HP Printer Drivers Installation Using USB Connection
How to Install HP Printer Driver Using USB Connection?
When the HP Printer driver that you need is not already saved on your PC desktop or even you don’t have a CD or DVD for installs HP Printer driver, then that time you have the best option to download HP Printer driver from the HP Printer official website.
Follow the below mentioned steps to install hp printer driver using USB connection.
- First, go to HP Printer official website.
- Go to download the HP Printer software section and find the right driver for HP Printer, according your PC operating system 32-bit or 64-bit.
- Click on “Download” button, and then save it on your PC appropriate location.
- Then turn ON the HP Printer.
- On your PC, go to “Start” button and then click on “Device & Printers” section.
- On top of the page, find “Add a printer” menu and then hit on “add a printer “option.
- Then you will get a “Printer setup wizard”, which asking to “How do you want to install your Printer” with USB Cable (Local Printer) or Wireless Network.
- Under the Local Printer, you can install your HP Printer with Laptop Port and with USB Cable.
- Then choose your USB port and select “USB001 (Virtual port for USB printer)”, and then click “Next” button.
- Now, choose your correct HP Printer Drivers for your specific printer.
- Follow on-screen instructions to successfully complete the installation process for Printer Driver.
So, if you have still any confusion or want to know the HP printer drivers installation for other OS, then you can connect with HP technical support team for comprehensive support. Hence, professional’s are available 24×7 days for help.
Reset Brother HL-L2380DW Toner Counter
Brother Printer – it is a peripheral which represents the same text on paper orRead More
How Do I Connect My Netgear N300 WiFi Router ?
So you have recently purchased a Netgear N300 wifi router and are wondering ‘how doRead More