Perfect Guidance On HP Printer Drivers Installation Using USB Connection
How to Install HP Printer Driver Using USB Connection?
When the HP Printer driver that you need is not already saved on your PC desktop or even you don’t have a CD or DVD for installs HP Printer driver, then that time you have the best option to download HP Printer driver from the HP Printer official website.
Follow the below mentioned steps to install hp printer driver using USB connection.
- First, go to HP Printer official website.
- Go to download the HP Printer software section and find the right driver for HP Printer, according your PC operating system 32-bit or 64-bit.
- Click on “Download” button, and then save it on your PC appropriate location.
- Then turn ON the HP Printer.
- On your PC, go to “Start” button and then click on “Device & Printers” section.
- On top of the page, find “Add a printer” menu and then hit on “add a printer “option.
- Then you will get a “Printer setup wizard”, which asking to “How do you want to install your Printer” with USB Cable (Local Printer) or Wireless Network.
- Under the Local Printer, you can install your HP Printer with Laptop Port and with USB Cable.
- Then choose your USB port and select “USB001 (Virtual port for USB printer)”, and then click “Next” button.
- Now, choose your correct HP Printer Drivers for your specific printer.
- Follow on-screen instructions to successfully complete the installation process for Printer Driver.
So, if you have still any confusion or want to know the HP printer drivers installation for other OS, then you can connect with HP technical support team for comprehensive support. Hence, professional’s are available 24×7 days for help.
Troubleshoot the Issue of HP Printer network security key Mismatch
A network security key is the password or alphanumeric key using which end users canRead More
HP Printer Not Working Properly
How To Fix HP Printer Not Printing Anything Digital devices have become one of theRead More