How to fix ‘Sage 50 crashing after Windows 10 update’
If you have recently updated your operating system to the latest Windows 10 update, you might be having some issues with the Sage 50 software. If it is crashing, you can go through the steps mentioned below to get rid of the situation:
- Go to the Properties on Sage software
- Click the compatibility tab from there
- Click on ‘OK’ when you see a drop-down menu in your Windows 8
- Open Sage 50 and check if the software works.
- Select ‘Run this program as an administrator.’
- Verify that the scales of high DPI is set
- Ensure that adjustments are made in all the Windows 10 systems.
In case the issue persists, contact Sage customer care and speak to the experts.
Solved: How to fix ‘Sage 50 crashing after Windows 10 update’