My Facebook Account Temporarily Locked How To Activate
Quick Steps To Unlock A Blocked Facebook Account
Facebook is one of the secured and popular social media platforms used by the billions of users across the globe. Users can access their Facebook account in various devices and post status, photos, videos and much more in a very simple way. Facebook is very strict about their user’s security and it always keep on top. If any unknown activity access someone’s account then it block temporary and one question can be hear from the user is that my Facebook account is temporarily blocked and how to unblock it.
1. If you are facing the above listed problem, then go through below steps to unblock:
2. First of all, open your browser and then go to www.facebook.com
3. Enter your login details into required fields.
4. Now a security page will open, and then choose Get help from friends.
5. Now you need to choose few friends who know you and in contact with you.
6. After that, click on Continue tab.
7. Now Facebook will send a security code to all your selected friends and then you need to contact with the friends to ask for code.
8. Now use the codes to unlock your Facebook account.
NOTE – If any user unable to identify your Facebook friends for unlock Facebook account so they have to get online support by contact our technical experts, for contact dial 1-855-925-7081 Toll free Number
How to reactivate blocked Facebook account?
Have you deactivated your Facebook account? Or it has been blocked from any particular reason? Then don’t be confused. There are multiple ways to reactivate a blocked account. If you don’t know about that, then follow the below steps:
- You can use your email or phone number or username to find and identify your Facebook account.
- You can also reactivate your account after resetting the password of Facebook account into a new one.
After applying the above given methods, one can easily unlock a blocked Facebook account.
How To Fix the issue of YouTube Video Keeps Loading in Chrome?
YouTube is the best thing to browse when you want to laugh, figure out howRead More
Facebook Not Responding on Mobile
Facebook is not Responding? By increasing the number of Netizens there is also an increaseRead More