BEST STEPS TO QUICKLY RESET YOUR MACBOOK PASSWORD
If you are here, then it’s a certainty that you are a Macbook user, who have lost or forgot MacBook password and now, is looking for some effective steps in order to reset that password. Although we know that you would have searched a lot in order to find the solution of this issue but the good news is that the solutions given in this article are considered as the best answers for resetting your password. Here, you will find many methods to reset your Macbook password.
1. So, the first method is an extremely simple method whose steps are given below.
2. You have to go to the login screen of your MACBOOK and then, you have to enter an incorrect password for logging in.
3. Then, you will see a password hint box which would state that you can reset your password with the help of your Apple ID.
4. Next, you have to click on the icon represented by the greater than the arrow (>) so that you can start the Apple ID reset.
5. After that, you have to enter the credentials of your Apple ID, which you often enter while logging into various products of Apple.
6. The next step is to click on the RESET PASSWORD option.
7. After that, you have to simply enter your new password and then confirm it.
8. The final step is to let your MACBOOK to boot as usual.
Reset The Apple Macbook Password by using Terminal
Now, the next method is to reset the password with the help of some commands on the terminal. So, if you don’t know How to reset mac password by the terminal, then here are the steps for that.
1. The first thing which you need to do is to restart your MACBOOK.
2. While doing that, you have to hold the Command key and ‘S’ key simultaneously and therefore, you will be guided to the Single User Mode, which will be the interface of the terminal.
3. After that, you have to check the filesystem by typing “fsck -fy” and then pressing the ENTER key.
4. In the next step, mounting of the root drive is done as write able in order to save the changes. You can do this by typing “mount -uw /” and then pressing the ENTER key.
5. After that, you simply have to type “rm /var/db/.applesetupdone” and then, you have to press the ENTER key.
6. The final step is to type “reboot” and then press the ENTER key.
7. After that, it’s the time to create a new user account upon booting the system.
8. After booting, you have to click on the APPLE LOGO and then, go to the SYSTEM PREFERENCES option.
9. Now, after that, you have to click on the ACCOUNTS button.
10. Now, under the left panel, you have to select your user account which contains the password which you have forgotten.
11. The next step is to click on the RESET PASSWORD button.
12. Now, simply enter the new password and reenter it to confirm it.
13. The final step is to close the SYSTEM PREFERENCES option and then, reboot your MACBOOK.
Now, if you are still not able to recover your MACBOOK password, then it’s the time to simply avail the best support for Apple MacBook password reset by contacting the Apple Support Team right now.
How To Fix HP Printer Error Code OXC4EB827F
Methods involved in rectifying the error code HP Printer error code oxc4eb827f: After computers, PrintersRead More
Reset Apple Id Password using iforgot.apple.com.reset my password
Reset Apple Id Password using iforgot.apple.com/password/reset/options It may happen to you that you face certainRead More